From the land of Sweet Onions and Wine!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone,

I just joined diyaudio forums and I thought it would be nice to introduce myself. I am from India and am an international student at Whitman college in Walla Walla, WA. I'm a Music Technology major here and am primarily interested in acoustics, recording, post prod. for film and digital audio. I was first turned on to DIY and Hi-fi freshmen year after visiting Terry Cain's shop here in Walla Walla. Listening to those Cain & Cain horns running on an Electron Luv tube amp was quite an experience indeed!

I have not built anything significant; a few bass reflex and TL speakers and a basic K-12 amp kit. However I really want to learn all this stuff and design my own stuff. In the meanwhile I shall relish in the warmth of my noobieness and enjoy the learning process. Its great to have such a resource as diyaudio forums!

Hi, welcome here!

You will see that here is a nice place to gain and share knowledge. We are of course interested in more details about your realizations, but this place is full of enlightened people and you can learn about every aspect of music reproduction, not only in loudspeakers but also in the electronic side. So if you're interested in widening your viewing angle, I hope you'll enjoy being here :)

Alex

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.