Greetings from the South

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello All. I guess you could say that I grew up in the speaker business. My parents, Jack and Elaine Wilson, were the founders and owners of Auratone Corporation. My siblings and I worked in the business throughout our childhood and teenage years. Ever since my dad passed away last summer I have been trying to figure out what to do with the speakers and random items that were in his home. I hope that I am not stepping out of bounds when I ask if I could get a little advice and information on how best to dispose of these few things. If anyone has any questions about Auratone I will be happy to try to answer your questions. I put together a very basic photo gallery of Auratone systems and prototypes. My son is working on fixing it up for me but for the meantime here it is: http://hysellstuff.com/auratone/gallery/ Best wishes, Marlaine in Georgia, USA

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi auratone,
Neat that you were involved. You have no idea how often I've seen those products!

A warm welcome to DiyAudio!

I'd love to check out the RT6V, Video Shield, SN#7470003. How many do you have?

Please push the email button on the bottom left side of my post.

-Chris

Edit: Those products were designed as monitors. Some of our members are involved with pro sound, some have service benches. Why not offer them, they can email you directly.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.