New member from Upstate NY

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone.. I came across these forms via a google search while I was looking for information on the Hafler P500 amplifier. I recently picked one up for my home theatre and love it except for the fan noise. After 5-10 minutes of playing music at low levels, the fan kicks into hi-speed mode and washes out movies and low-volume music. Tired of the fan noise, I disconnected the hafler completely and now temporarily use the subwoofer/amplifier from my Klipsch Promedia 4.1 system to power my Bose 901s. Surprisingly, this computer speaker system does a very fine job at powering the Bose speakers. I'm using a Harman Kardon Citation 7.0 A/V preamp processor and the system really does sound great. Not bad for a low cost HT.

Anyway, on top of home audio I enjoy working on cars and computers. Hopefully I can not only gain insight from these forums but offer experience to others as I aquire it.

Thanks for reading..

-Mike

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.