total newbie

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If you’re anything like me, when you first start reading any kind of technical jargon like what might pass for definitions in what might pass for a glossary, it’s all just a bunch of mumbo jumbo. Don’t even let it phase you. Just keep reading. Read every day. Come to this forum and ask questions. Then go read some more. More and more and more. At some point you read some mumbo jumbo and you realize that you sort of understood what it meant. That’s when the fun really starts.

pinkmouse is right, that is where the madness begins. Just think elfman, do you really want to go down that road and end up with piles of amps lying around, dozens of incomplete projects just waiting for the time to get finished but you keep starting more? I just thought I'd warn you :).

- Pink Madness -

Originally posted by Equilibrium
At some point you read some mumbo jumbo and you realize that you sort of understood what it meant.
That’s when the fun really starts.

Originally posted by pinkmouse
Or the madness begins...
:D No comments :D

besides that I think that this thread should be called
total innocent
in its most positive and lovable sentence

I love you elfman222 :smash:
will always do
/halo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.