Greetings from Brisbane, Australia

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all.

I've been lurking here for ages, just soaking up the wonderful ambience and collective wisdom of this fantastic forum. Such a change from rec.audio.tech...

Anyway, time to say G'day from steaming hot Brisbane, Australia.

My name is Paul, I'm 39, and work professionally as a physiotherapist (specializing in paediatrics) and also as a home-dad.

My system is largely self built (apart from a CD transport and FM tuner): Rotel RCD965LE as transport, Audio Crafters Guild XDAC3 signature DAC, home-brew pre, and a 120w/channel dual mono amp built using some nice kit modules published by local mag, Silicon Chip. I use VAF DC-X speakers.

My next project is the Shiva EBS box, to be powered by the ESP 300w amp. And then perhaps a nice phono stage to bring my turntable out of mothballs.

Well, thanks for your attention. I'll let you get back to more important hi-fi issues !

Paul.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.