Hi from Vegas

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all,my name is Chuck,but most people call me Rev or Revrend & no,I'm not a preacher.Whole different deal.I've been collecting Marantz stuff most of my life.I'm 53 & retired a couple years ago.Sold an auto repair business I owned for 14 years.I've got around 130 or so Marantz units & 18 or 20 sets of speakers scattered around & also have a big pile of tube stuff that I'd like to learn more about so I can mod some of it.My youngest son (15) anounced last X-mas that "I learned to play guitar today,dad". I said,yeah right,he sat down & played a Blink 182 song .I bought him a couple(4)guitars now & pluged him in to the mike jack of one of my Marantz integrateds,but the kid is so darn good on the thing,I want to build him a tube amp.I've got a bunch to choose from so any advice would be greatly appreciated.I've been lurking around for a while & this looks like a great place to do something like that.Thanks,.....Rev

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.