I got banned from the MP3car forum, so I came here... :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
SkinnyBoy said:
If I was to post.. say.. 10 times a day, would that get annoying?? I am not planning on doing it, just that @ mp3car, they said I posted too much, adn that too much of it was useless, and just spam... It wasn't 10 a day, more like 3 or 4.. just thought I should ask..

Post as much as you like... we like to try to keep the signal to noise high. If you are posting a lot of drivel you might find it in a new thread in Everything Else.

dave

James,

1st
welcome :)
2nd
as planet10 said, don't panic. No posting limit per day.
Just take your time to sense what is going on here. Have a healthy balance between receiving mode and transmitting mode and all will be ok.
have fun! :)

Jean-Paul,
glad you brought this up. Fully seconded.

Eric,
thanxalot for the strine decoded link:).. i have to print that out, that's a perfect bucket read! :cheerful:

BrianGT,
:Pirate: your smilies are captured and enslaved for diyAudio stone:smash:ing ...:cheerful:

Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
dice45 said:
James,

1st
welcome :)
2nd
as planet10 said, don't panic. No posting limit per day.
Just take your time to sense what is going on here. Have a healthy balance between receiving mode and transmitting mode and all will be ok.
have fun! :)

Jean-Paul,
glad you brought this up. Fully seconded.

Eric,
thanxalot for the strine decoded link:).. i have to print that out, that's a perfect bucket read! :cheerful:

BrianGT,
:Pirate: your smilies are captured and enslaved for diyAudio stone:smash:ing ...:cheerful:

capture this one for moderators to use:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

or this one for angry people...
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

two of my favorites :D

--
Brian

Re: Welcome Skinnyboy!

Ken L said:

"rooting" for your team means _cheering_

as in _cheering them on_

Ken

Yeeeeeaaahhh, sure, thats what you'd like us to believe.....

Brett said:

I'm always smiling. On the inside.

Well, thats just not good enough....

"If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours"

Brett said:

That's Ok Rod, I'll forgive you.

I'm always smiling. On the inside.

Originally posted by SkinnyBoy

Well, thats just not good enough....

Skinny,

My comment to Rodd was a reference to a former member who had a great love of the (stupid) smilie/emoticon thingies, and kept badgering me to use them. I don't like them, for a number of reasons (that I've stated many times) mainly that they don't communicate anything and overuse of them makes posts look like some demented gameboy. I think Rodd was poking fun at me, which I returned, over this preference of mine. As an Aussie, you should understand a dry sense of humour.

Why? Maybe they need to feel whatever they are feeling and don't need someone else telling them what that should be.

Cheers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.