Introducing Myself

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone,

I've been in car audio for years, I ran across this site just earlier and building amps is something I've often wondered about. Reading over some of the topics, I found out just how little I know about amps, been around amps for over 3 years and I don't know what makes them tick. Well, hopefully this will be something I can get into and hopefully it'll be something I can dedicate some time and thinking into.

I guess I'll go from here and take a look around....

I hate being the noob somewhere so let's bypass the childish taunting. :p

Devin

Hi Devin, Welcome to the forum and while this is a long shot and a bit esoteric, if you are a Monty Python fan ("Monty Python and the Holy Grail" to be precise) I hope you'll appreciate the fact that we silly French persons in this particular castle are not taunting you for a second time! Greetings from Australia.

Devin, hello, and welcome.

you'l find that this is a great place to learn, a lot of very knowledgable people here.
and another great thig is that we all here have been noobs at one time or another. so i dont think you'l find anyone taunting you for trying to learn :)

-Marius

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.