Good Morning DiyAudio Foruuuuum :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello

I'm pleased to introduce myself :) Marcin Dzierzanowski, living near Wroclaw (Poland), degree in electronics (speciality acoustics, 1995, Wroclaw Technical University). Like many of polish engineers not workig in learned profession :) After 10 years in computer and gsm business strong motivation to work as electronician... New home, new place for workshop, new opportunities in EU...

During studies small manufacturer of cd-players, tape decks, tuners, amplifiers... some of them still working :) Now preparing for building cd-player... lot of datasheets, many forums... information, information... now 3 cd players are waiting for experiments.

Diploma written about Doppler's distortion in loudspeakers (measure and listening tests, discussion about building "preventing anti-Doppler filter").

I'm also very interested in professional audio... in the future an experimental sound studio is a must :)

At home: amplifier Marantz PM65AV (waiting for upgrade), tuner Grundig T7500, CD Akai CD-57 (very nice oldschool look, waiting for replace all the staff apart from mechanic and steering), CD recorder Tascam CDRW700, polish Fonica turntable and small but nice sounding in my 20m2 romm Acoustic Energy Evo 1. As you can see. I like oldies :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.