Hello

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is my first posting with diyAudio.com
I love music and have assembled an audio system recently. The music is great. Hearing new things all of the time.

I have not been a diy in audio, but have done things around the homestead.

I am looking forward to learning and making new acquaintances and friends.

Be reading you.:whacko:

skaara. That is a neat name. Thank you for the welcome.
Most of my family is from Texas, but because of a little fracus [wwII] I was born in Kansas.

But now. I do not know. The crazy guy flying the me109 and passing out the virus. I don know.

What Music board?

Well, I got to go look for an anti-virus package that is good for kamikzees:bawling:

Hello Hosro,

:no: not that ME109 crap, loosing its wings on too-tight turns and every now and then shot down due to liquid cooling hit.

:yes: it's a FockeFulf FW190A, outstanding manoeuvrablity, 2100 horsepower 14piston 41litre star engine made by BMW, heavily armored and no liquid cooling to hit, 20mm machine guns (4x). :grumpy:...:)

Oh, and the anti DIYvirus health packs you can buy here :cheeky: are just outdated the day before yesterday.
Again, welcome! :cheerful:

hello

Is everything big in Texas? Well, my brother was born there and he is an inch taller. But, being born in Kansas I am smarter. My experience with Texans is that they think they are special people. I would not want to confuse them. I did that with my brother and we hardly talk anymore.

I am looking to obtain a better CD player, maybe DVD-A. I am upgrading my SOTA Star Sapphire turntable. I went to the 6th Grade Science Fair. I did not exhibit. I was doing an experiment in hydroponics. My plants died.
javascript:smilie(':cannotbe:')

I thought that animal husbandry would have unfortunate consequences. So my family's two means of income were out of my bag.:rolleyes: :cannotbe:

I found the posters' design with the CDPro and the blue diode quite complete; good looking.

When I read the article in Stereophile my take was that the manufacturer was trying to catch a ride on the recent development in Japan of a true blue laser. Pure marketing puff. I am no expert but the writer's comments did not make sense from the limited understanding I have.

oops! too long.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.