Nice to see you all

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I guess the DNS problems of late last week sent me over the edge and I decided to stop lurking and become a member. I've read interesting posts from a large number of people on the forum and hope as time goes on, I can help out a newbie as I have been helped by other members.

If I step out of line, let me know. I've developed a strong respect for this community and hope to add to, not subtract from, its value.

Thanks to everybody and hopefully I'll be able to consider my first amp project, the P3A, a success very soon!

Best Regards,

Sandy Houston. :D

Glad to have you with us, Sandy

Always good to have some more Carolina folks around.

BTW. the Dixie Bottleheads will have a gathering for listening in Asheville, on the second sunday in Dec .

They usually have three or four versions of home brew and exotic types to listen to and compare.

Also, I know that there will be some people from Charlotte there.

We're talking horns, seirra brooks, really nice sounding 845's and other neat stuff.

send me an e-mail if you're interested- I'll send you more pertinent details, etc :)

Ken

Howdy Sandy

DNS problems of late last week were quite a trip, eh?
Had me out look'n for black helicopters.
Talk about your Trick or Treat.
But if it prompted you join our little club
then it was worth every keyboard pounding
trilateralist cursing minute of it.
And then some I say, I say.

So Welcome Aboard

Good Luck and

Happy Trails

Thanks all for the welcome.

Pinkmouse, I decided to stop lurking when the site was down because, for a moment, my heart practically skipped a beat. I had been enjoying the wealth of information for so long that when it was gone I was quite startled. I figured if the site meant that much to me, I should indeed be a member instead of a bystander!

S.

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Re: Now I know where Dale Gribble is this week

Welcome Sandy.

If you are worried about stepping out of line, then you probably won't. As pinkmouse says -- there are professials to do that, and we just do our best to keep them in line.

And i think the more community spirit there is, the harder time they have.

Enjoy.

dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.