Greetings from Slovenia !!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Senior Member
Joined 2002
TESLA

Hi guys,

You better go down to the patent office with your claim then.
This scientist has more patents on his track record then Thomas Edison ever will.
You're sitting on a gold mine,wake up!

Cheers,;)

P.S.That little smiley is slowly becoming my trademark.

diyAudio Senior Member
Joined 2002
TESLA

Trigon,

Need to get a bit of sleep.

Fascinating Tesla,maybe I'll get inspired dreams?

Mind you when I proposed the Tesla valve principles in the DIY TT section I just didn't get any response on that.

Makes you wonder,doesn't it?

One of these days,

Your crazy scientist,

Will Hunting.:D

Greetings From Novi Sad (Yugoslavia) :)

Nice to have you all on this forum.Yeah,a lot of us are nostalgic about our former homeland,and it is a shame what happened here to all of us last ten years.We should make love ,listen to music and build Hifi gear ,and not war!
On saturday 2.November Goran Bregovic and his multinational
Wedding and Funeral Band had concert here in Novi Sad.Yes, it was a great cultural happening.I think this things bring us closer to each other.
Stabist,did you get your "name" after Franc Kuzmas turntable
"Stabi", a very popular turntable here?

Nikola Tesla was a Serb,born in Croatia , emigrated to US were he made his most valueble work.A multinational genius.:hypno2:

nagard - greetings to Novi Sad from Slovenia!

Yes, Goran has a phenomenal tour with his band! After more than a week - I still dance and mumble in the rhythms of Wedding and Funeral songs ...

Yep - my name has come out of Franc's turntable - as a proud owner of one example I allowed myself to do such thing ...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.