hello from the East Coast :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm from Rustico, Prince Edward Island (Canada)... land of Anne, potatoes, and golf courses. I don't mean to sound too harsh, it's really a nice place although there has been quite a bit of media exposure lately on some fairly ridiculous stuff going on, somewhat disheartening. :(
Two years of college in computer engineering with a heavy concentration in analogue and digital electronics encouraged me to join this group once I happened upon it, it's very interesting just reading through all the different posts. The learning never stops.
My father is a DJ, I have been interested in music and such since little because it was always playing in the house... I suppose you become attached to something you grow up with. My first project will be a small amplifier, still not sure which one but I will decide after picking up the book by Randy Sloan which I've heard is very good. If there is anyone here with a used copy they would like to sell, I'd be interested.
Glad to have found this forum.
Cheers.

Welcome

Maestro00

You sure live in a beautiful part of the world.

My wife and I have been to Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, and Labrodor and we've been in your area several times - thought we would make PEI the last trip but ran out of time.

Beautiful places, smiling faces - we truly love that part of the world and semi-seriously talk about spending summers there.

Ken:D

PS don't worry very much about the ridiculous stuff - it goes on everywhere in some form

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.