electrovoice eliminator

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi my name is Den I am 57 years old I am a commercial vehicle painter my hobbies over a long time have been d,j ing and electronics mainly from the time when valves were king. I despratly need help with my project. In 1979 I bought a pair of e.v eliminator cabs which for nostialgia I would like to recreate Ihave the plans for the cabs.but I need help to load them. Firstly the woofer as stated in the plan it should be a sro 15 however in the ones I used to own I feel shure they were evm 15 l or m.Secondly the mid horn drivers seem to be different from the t 25 stated in the plan. also it seems very hard to locate any of the crossovers or the t35 tweeters So are there any units currently available that would keep within the spirit if not to the letter for this project .Any information would be apprieciated

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.