Hello - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Member Areas > Introductions

Introductions Welcome to the DIYaudio Community. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you better!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 16th May 2005, 05:12 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to Jasmeleg
Default Hello

Hello. My name is Jason I am new to this forum. Right now my stereo consists of a Yamaha natural sound GE-30 eq, Allied 495 reciever, a pair of jensen jhs 1533's, a pair of Lyric 4way speakers(dont really know the model of them because I picked them out of someone's trash) and a pair of MCS linear Phase 8310's. I also have a Yamaha T-33 tuner. My system is from all different brands and years. Most of the stuff I have got for next to nothing. Comments are welcome.
Old 16th May 2005, 11:38 AM   #2
EC8010 is offline EC8010  United Kingdom
diyAudio Moderator Emeritus

Default Re: Hello

Quote:
Originally posted by Jasmeleg
Most of the stuff I have I got for next to nothing.
You'll fit right in - welcome to the forum!
Old 17th May 2005, 12:21 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Send a message via MSN to demogorgon
getting as much as possible for as litle as posible I consider to be at the very core of what DIY is all about.

welcome

-Marius
Old 17th May 2005, 08:44 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to Jasmeleg
Quote:
getting as much as possible for as litle as posible I consider to be at the very core of what DIY is all about.
Yeah Garadge sales and trift stores are awsome. Also Ebay you can get alot for nothing. But yeah for being a 15yr kid that doesnt have a job I need to get as much as I can for cheap. All my friends have parents that give them stuff but my parents could careless weather I have a nice stereo of not. They just care when I crank it and start knocking stuff of the walls. I can count the number of picture frames I have broken on the other side of my wall. Nothing is better to make your parents more mad is to play a bass test cd on a pair of 15's, 12's, 10's and 8's with 600watts to back that up.
Old 18th May 2005, 12:50 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

Send a message via MSN to demogorgon
Quote:
Originally posted by Jasmeleg

Nothing is better to make your parents more mad is to play a bass test cd on a pair of 15's, 12's, 10's and 8's with 600watts to back that up.
Tell me about it

But alas, I sold my cervin wega's and moved to a different school of sound reproduction last summer, no more picture blasting for me..
just gainclones and bookshelf speakers.

Dont miss the Wega's
Guess my mom dont eiter.

Hide this!Advertise here!