Hello, world!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello, I'm Stefano from Venice and I'm going to finish my last year of high school next summer. I'm a friend of Giaime, here in the board. I don't know why I'm getting some interest into the DIY world but... It's happened! I have other hobbies too, I sing and play the keyboards in a local metal band...
It took me about half an hour to write these few lines, I really don't know what to say about me... So bye bye and see you in the board :)

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
SingInTime said:
Hello, I'm Stefano from Venice

Hello Stefano from Venice

I don't know why I'm getting some interest into the DIY world [/B]

It's OK to come out of the closet, we all suffer from the same affliction.
My name is Cal and I'm a speakerholic. There, I said it.

It took me about half an hour to write these few lines[/B]

Yes, but look at the care and detail you put into them :D

Why don't you tell us of your aspirations? What do you want to build?

Cal

Hey stefano welcome aboard homey! From one diy noob to another "Lets mess with some sterio stuff!"
Im addicted to cheap sterio stuff stacking it into a pile untill it turns into a mess in my trunk. What kind of setup you got?
Please forgive me Im new and if there was any clues as to what type of system he has dont banter me please instead educate me as I like to learn slang.
Boom safe brotha!

Mark

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.