Hello from Colorado - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Member Areas > Introductions

Introductions Welcome to the DIYaudio Community. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you better!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 26th August 2002, 10:48 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Smile Hello from Colorado

Figured I should introduce myself.

As you might guess from my login, my name is Mike.

I have been into audio for about 30yrs (since I was 12 or so) and started building speakers soon after that. Of course being young and foolish I really had no clue.

I was away from it for a while while married the first time. I still had a system but couldn't enjoy it. Not good.

In the last few years my interest has returned and I have started tinkering again. I have built a few things from kits and done quite a few mods but am just now trying to build something from scratch.

Unfortunately I am not an EE and don't have enough knowledge to design complex circuits. I know know just enough to be dangerous.

Currently in the process of building a pair of tube monoblocks based on Bruce Rozenblit's SC 150 design. I got the first one up and running yesterday and so far am very happy. I am sure building the second one will go much quicker.

It looks like there is much knowledge amongst the members here and I look forward to learning.

Thanks,

Mike
Old 26th August 2002, 10:54 PM   #2
diyAudio Moderator Emeritus

Hi Mike,

Welcome. This is a pretty cool place. There's a lot of knowledge on this forum. So welcome back to DIY audio.

Rodd Yamas***a

Hide this!Advertise here!