Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,
I live in Orlando, Florida and teach at Full Sail Real World Education in Winter Park. I'm a recording engineer and also do front of house for live sound. I also consult and design audio systems for small church venues.
I confess that I'm an end user not a speaker designer but am very interested in the design of speakers. I've worked with some of the best speakers, Meyer, EAW, Community, Genelec, Dynaudio, Turbosound, and the list goes on.
The truth is that I've not found what I want in a professional reference monitor for recording. Tranparancy, phase accuracy, smoothness at low and high volumes, especially transparancy and accuracy at low frequencies.
I'm hoping to get informtiaon and knowledge to eventually take some of my ideas and possibly build "my" definitive reference monitor. I look forward to everyone's input and help with my dream speaker.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.