A lurker and a Joiner

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I should intorduce myself, I am a mod over on another audio forum (by the same handle) - audiokarma. I have been going through all of the threads here on chip amps and loudpspeaker building. I have learned quite a bit in the short time I have visited this forum.

You definitely have experts on this board.

I want to say - THANKS!!!

Dave

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
Hi Dave, and welcome to diyAudio. :)

It's always interesting visiting other audio forums, but this place keeps me quite busy. I should really get out on the web more, but then I'd have even less time to build things!

I hope you enjoy your time here, we have some great members, and if you want to know more about chip amps then there is some cutting edge stuff going on.

What sort of stuff do you normally build?

Looking to build! - is the operative phrase!! I am planning to build some cabinets for a pair of EV Pro-12B drivers (ported 170 L in size and tuned to 30 Hz). A freind on AudioKarma is helping me design them (CAD experience!!) and he also has a pair of the same drivers.

I was interested in building some chip amps for these speakers - so I am still thinking about this!!

I also have an interest in building some line array speakers - with TB drivers and sub with them. I have a sub designed - using an original Dayton Audio Titanic 12" sub in a 4 cubic ft. enclosure (it is huge but this was what PE suggested).

Too many things to build and not enough time!!

Dave

Botrytis cinerea does several things on grapes - 1. dewaters the grape (Shrivel them up) - this concentrates the sugar content. 2. changes the sugars ratio - uses some sugars and leaves others which are not that fermentable. 3. changes the flavor/fragrance compounds.

I guess I know too much about that stuff!!

I am really learning from this site about important things - like audio!!

Thanks in advance.

Dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.