Hello - from Sweden!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello!

My name is Philip Lindborg and I'm a 21 y/o newbie from Sweden. :) Hope you like newbies and Swedes aswell - I'll do my best to not ask too dumb questions. And please have patience with my rather terrible English!

Anyway, I recently got the idea of building myself a simple mic preamp, I'm quite a bit into sound engineering and recording, and realized I know very little about electronics so I'm currently trying to learn the basics.

In the process of building this (transistor) preamp I'm now stuck in actually just getting 30V regulated supply voltage. (I've got a little more, but unregulated...) Well, I hope to be able to build an actually functional preamp some day. Maybe even a tube preamp some day when I have grey hair :)

I hope to hang out on these board quite a bit from now on!

oof....svensker...

vel, det er ikke som om jeg kan gjøre noe med det så..:D

welcome to diy audio!
This is a grate forum, hope you'l feel the same way.
(as for teh regulated 30v, there are a few ways to tackle this. i'm in the process of building a +-42v regulated suply for my gainclone, and when i'm done, all the necesary info will be on the forum. just search my username when the time comes.)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.