Hello From Pennsylvania

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Everyone,

A short post to let you know a little bit about me.

May primary iaudio nterests are full range speaker systems. I have built a couple MLTL's and I am planning on building a backloaded horn using Fostex's FE166ES-R Special Edition driver. I also have upgraded a Dynaco ST-70 and PAS3 using Joe Curcio's premium kits and really enjoyed the experience, although my understanding of what I did is very limited. I need to learn more.

My interests beside audio are art (my wife is a painter), science fiction and ultramarathoning. Ultramarathons are races (runs) greater than a marathon, typically 50K, 50 miles, 100K and 100 miles usually on trails in the mountains. My user name "Badwater" is honor of a Ultramarthon I ran in Death Valley during July 2003 from Badwater to Mount Whitney. In case you are wondering it was hot!

Professionally I am a civil engineer. My practice is primarliy centered around water and wastewater treatment plant design.

I am 54, married with two grown children and we make our home in Harrsiburg, Pennsylvania.

I would very much enjoy meeting other audio enthusiasts within a reasonable distance (100 -150 miles) of Harrisburg.

Again, glad to be apart of the forum.

Bill LaDieu

If it is not too much to ask...

show this to Josh Ennis.

from my end it will be hilarious.

Attachments

• flying a a.jpg
    flying a a.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 54
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.