Hello form Medan, North Sumatra, Indonesia

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everybody in the DIY Audio... :)

My name is Karnovim Salim. I live in Medan, North Sumatra (Sumatra Island), Indonesia.
I works in the animal drugs company, as a credit controller, finance departement... :Popworm:

Audio electronics have been my favourite hobby since 7 years ago (1997). And continuing until now....

The first project was bipolar class B power amplifier, IC TL084 pre-amp, single ended EL84 power amp, ECF80 and 6DJ8 pre-amp, push pull 6L6GC power amp, and the last one was Zen power amp ....
Right now, I'm finishing the Aleph 1.7 pre-amp. I got the PCB form Mr. Kristijan Kljucaric at PCB Design.

Maybe, I prefer the DIY audio equipment, rather than the manufactured equipment, because it's more affordable to me, and makes me able to implement my best on it (knowledge and components).
Yes, I can't deny that the manufactured equipment sounds 'much' better as worth as every bucks you spend on it..... :rolleyes:

Now, I'm very interested with the project that sponsored by Mr. Nelson Pass to DIY community : his patented single ended with constant current, heavy biased Mosfet operations, commercial discontinued amp (Aleph), and the rest of his creations in his website.... salute to you Mr. Pass :cool:

At my last words, I (also WE) hope that there are another Mr. Pass in this world that willing to share with us such cool things, so the DIY community will be more exciting, while the inventor still able to 'sell' his invention gracefully ....:)

Thank you.... :wave2:

KS, welcome to the forum! Nelson Pass's contributions to the DIY community have been unbelievable. This forum couldn't exist without him.

But the diyAudio resource goes much deeper and broader than that. You'll find a lot to like, whether you're doing tubes, MOSFETs, bipolars, whatever. Just about any design approach or philosophy is represented here by numerous smart, vocal, and generous people.

Yes, I can't deny that the manufactured equipment sounds 'much' better as worth as every bucks you spend on it.....

You can do as well or better at home. But diy means you get an education along with the sweet sounds.

horas medan....

Welcome to nice and friendly forum :)
suddenly I surprised see you first from indonesia in PASSDIY gallery... cause, definetly must i am there, but too lazy to take photograph and scanned my SOZ in 1998, digital camera is too expensive, congratulation Mr Karnovim...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.