Hello from Quebec, Canada

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm happy to see some many people who likes diy audio stuff ;)

you can check my system http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=483318#post483318

i'm from Canada, 27 years old man who is never completely satisfied with his sound system.

And, unfortunately, i'm in the "listen to his sound system" side and not the "listen to his music cd's" side

:cannotbe:

well... one of these day i'll get a sound system that makes my forget his existance to let the music take all the place.

Well, I would welcome you in french, I speak it almost fluently, but unfortunately my written french is, well, rather horrible.

Welcome to the board, it's always nice to see locals here. While I'm in mtl I spend many weekends up in QC since that's where my girlfriend's at.

Oh, and I must say, you really did a great job with the pictures, oh and the sound system looks good too :).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.