Good morning form Mumbai (Bombay).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello and good morning from Mumbai (Bombay). Just became member of this interesting community. Electronics is my hobby and my long time dream is to build a good power amplifier. I think I am in the right place now after a lots of searches on the web.....

With best regards/wishes
Roushon.

Thanks

Variac said:
Making a decent amp was my dream too, I've made one and am working on another! Watch out! most people find it hard to stop..:eek:

TC Pip lives in Mumbai and he has tracked down an amazing amount of cool audio stuff in shops there.

Hi Variac,
Thanks for your posting. But I am just trying hard to start :). By the way, are TC Pip is the short name of some member? I could not find in the member's list.

I do not understand the remaining of your posting.

Hi Roushon,
Don't bother about the last bit of my post. If you don't know what it meant now , you will later on. In any case don't let it bother you. It isn't that important.

Just have a good time on this forum. Use the 'search' facility and you will find more info than you have time to read.
Have fun,
Cheers.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.