Hello from Estonia! =)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well, I live in Estonia. I bet that noone here don't know where it is...=P....ok...it's a little country in Europe....

About me: I am 13 years old boy, my name's Rauno.
I like to learn some new things about every audio things....
I hope you understand that i have some mistakes in my spelling and some suspicious phrases. You can always correct them....=)

RaunofromEST said:
Well, I live in Estonia. I bet that noone here don't know where it is...=P....ok...it's a little country in Europe....

About me: I am 13 years old boy, my name's Rauno.
I like to learn some new things about every audio things....
I hope you understand that i have some mistakes in my spelling and some suspicious phrases. You can always correct them....=)
It's only americans that don't know where Europe is. They only learn the states of America :D .... was I naughty now? The countries I have problems with are all islands in the pacific ocean.

Your english is excellent! Is this only school english?

Feel very much welcome here! :nod:

Re: Re: Hello from Estonia! =)

peranders said:

It's only americans that don't know where Europe is.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

RaunofromEST said:

Sorry, but what means: Is this only school english?

He asks if your english was learned in regular school or a special english school?

I think your english is better than some "english" speakers here ;)

Welcome RaunofromEST!

Believe it or not I've never been there but I do know where Estonia is! Got an "A" in geography when I was in school long time ago! It's good to see a young lad as yourself interested in electronics and DIY'ing!

It's only americans that don't know where Europe is. They only learn the states of America .... was I naughty now?

I wouldn't go that far peranders! About 50% of American's don't even know what STATE they live in let alone where Estonia is! And yes you (and me) where/are very naughty! :D

Cheers
Wayne

P.S. If we don't know where Estonia is we could "google" it!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.