Greetings from CT USA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm an engineer, digital, analog, systems, computers, design, synthesis, simulation, emulation, chip design, board design, test, SPICE, proto development, production, quality control, value engineering, DSP, etc. I do this professionally and have done some audio work in the business world as it crossed my path over the years. 3 patents. Referrals for consulting work are always appreciated.

I've done audio and speaker design for over 30 years for the enjoyment. I'm not that old, got an early start. Did first order systems with TLs for bass in my younger days, 2 way, 3 way, 4 way by ear then by a simple measurement method that I came up with. Do higher order now, CALSOD, and various box programs, LAUD for measurements. Have done my own programs for box and line arrays which are now obsolete. Did senior project work (1980) on TL speakers where I developed a Thiel and Small type model.

Never charged for speaker design, help, and advice, starting to think I should since people tend to value information when they pay for it. This web page tells a lot more about me, probably more than you want to know:
http://members.aol.com/basconsultants/spkrs.htm

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.