Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2004
Hello everybody, my name is Peter and as have probably guessed I'm a bit of a JBL nut. I work in the TV/Radio Broadcasting industry as Snr. Broadcast Technician. I have worked in this industry for about 20 years and in the electronics industry for about 25 years. I install and maintain High Power Digital Television Transmitters and have extensive background in RF/ Satellite and microwave. I have been very interested in the audio arena since I was about 15 (30 years ago). About 10 years ago I decided to make the ultimate so I set out and accurately repoduced a set of JBL 4430's and 2 BGW 250D power amplifiers (after redesigning printed circuit boards and added self designed logic control board to monitor Power Supply Integrity, DC Offset and Clipping) and a repoduced JBL Active cross over network to complete the system. Jsut getting itchy feet again and am now looking to upgrade but not sure what to.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.