Hails from the North!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Good day all fellow DIY'ers out there.

I'm a 17 year old electronics student from norway with a burning passion for modifying, building or simply disecting things to see what's inside of them. ;)

i'm currently looking for some plans to a paire of nice and prefferably cheap transmission line speakers to sustitute my old cervin's who just don cover my needs any more.
they seem to have some problems with Grieg and other classical type music... strange huh?

Regards
Marius

well, my oh my.. there really was a lot to look at on your site planet10, or do you guys go by fore-name her? the little i have seen of the forum you seem to be fearly frendly towards eathch other..
in wich case i should say that there really was quite a lot to look at and reflect over at your site dave..

ps: really appreciates the help.
not many places\forums where people are nice any more, so it's a pleasure to come her i must say!

regards
marius

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.