Greetings from Finland

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I have been reading these threads for couple of years and now I finally registered. It has been wonderful reading these posts and I wanted to give my contribution.

I have always been addicted to music and I found the deeper end of the pool couple of years back while still studying. The keeper of local high end store showed me the way.

I am now B.Sc in electronics and I have always been diy person at some level. My first serious diy project was a headphone amp for AKG-240s. After that, I looked around for the best phono amp and found Aleph Ono. I built it and was very pleased. Then I had to make power amp, that was Aleph-X. Now I'm finishing Aleph P.

I have designed own pcb for them and I'd like to share them some day (I have to find them first). I think some layouts are actually quite good, but that's only my opinion as you haven't seen them yet.

I'm now working as embedded engineer in a local company. Now I have more resources to make diy projects than before at school.

#end

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.