New from Maryland

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

Just joined and have been lurking in the shadows of the DIY world for about 6-8 months now and have been into hi-fi for as long as I can remember. Being a music nut and a musician for about 20 years has feuled my passion for hearing my favorite music groups and whatnot as they should or were inteded to be heard.

I think my worst pet-peave is the fact that I can't stand listening to great music through sub-par equipment. I'm sure you all know what I mean and that's what has driven me to this forum.

I read numerous posts before registering with diyaudio and I am looking forward to trying out some of the DIY projects and working through whatever hurdles that get in my way with whatever help I can get from the forums.

Anthony

Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
wickedloud1 said:
Hi,

Just joined and have been lurking in the shadows of the DIY world for about 6-8 months now and have been into hi-fi for as long as I can remember. Being a music nut and a musician for about 20 years has feuled my passion for hearing my favorite music groups and whatnot as they should or were inteded to be heard.

I think my worst pet-peave is the fact that I can't stand listening to great music through sub-par equipment. I'm sure you all know what I mean and that's what has driven me to this forum.

I read numerous posts before registering with diyaudio and I am looking forward to trying out some of the DIY projects and working through whatever hurdles that get in my way with whatever help I can get from the forums.

Anthony

Welcome to the forum, and I with you the best of luck with your projects. I have the same pet-peave as you, and have enjoyed building my own equipment.

--
Brian

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.