Hi y'all from Atlanta GA USA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Don't let the "y'all" fool you--I'm actually from Philadelphia, PA, USA, recently retired & transplanted to the Sunny South.

Like others, I've been doing some heavy-duty lurking & learning recently, so I decided to get on board.

My gear is primarily 70's vintage and includes Large Advents, Sony PS-X75 TT (with the fat arm), 3 receivers (Luxman R-1050, Sony STR-6800SD & Sony STR-V7), and an Onkyo DX-220 CDP.

I expect this to be quite a learning experience, even at my age,
although I expect my contributions will be rather minimal, at least in the beginning.

Right now, I'm just happy to be able to hang out and learn. Thanks for the opportunity.

Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
wgb4506 said:
Don't let the "y'all" fool you--I'm actually from Philadelphia, PA, USA, recently retired & transplanted to the Sunny South.

Like others, I've been doing some heavy-duty lurking & learning recently, so I decided to get on board.

My gear is primarily 70's vintage and includes Large Advents, Sony PS-X75 TT (with the fat arm), 3 receivers (Luxman R-1050, Sony STR-6800SD & Sony STR-V7), and an Onkyo DX-220 CDP.

I expect this to be quite a learning experience, even at my age,
although I expect my contributions will be rather minimal, at least in the beginning.

Right now, I'm just happy to be able to hang out and learn. Thanks for the opportunity.

Welcome to the forum. I am in Atlanta also, but was born in PA. I came to the Atl to go to Georgia Tech, graduated, and stayed.

I love living down here in Atlanta.

--
Brian

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.