Small hello from France

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Bonjour a tous,

It seems like browsing these forums is nicer when one is registered....

So here I am :angel:

I've build my hifi loudspeakers (in my signature) last year. My center speaker for HC was finished last month. Sorry, I have no picture of this last one. Uh... Not yet :clown:

I'm currently working on a 5 channels chip amp of my own (around TDA7294). No great invention, but just trying to make a nice and careful design. :smash:

And also currently debugging a subwoofer chip amp (around 4 LM3886 bridged/parallel)... Not my design, this one. Inspired from National BPA200 datasheet, and worked out by "Krismaes" on a DIY french forum.

Apart from that, weather's not bad today. Rather sunny, a little wind, not too hot. Strawberry season is over, but cherries are good. Seldom snow remains on mountains. That I can see through the window of my box.

Seeya!

In Grenoble. Here's a view in spring...

Attachments

• grenoble1.jpg
    grenoble1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 55
Wow! What a beautiful place to live :)

Your pictures have become icons that can be opened by clicking on them. At the moment we are trying to conserve banwidth, so these kind of attachments are currently only available "on demand".

There is another way of adding an image if you can host the image elsewhere:
Click on the IMG button and type the full URL of the image.
NB If the image is from another website (other than your own), it is polite to credit them.

Enjoy the forums:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.