just signed in from Norway

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
yes, good sound in the car makes the trip alot better. i have a audi A4 2002 sedan, in witch i am about to instal new headunit (sony 7700), front set (dynabel performance). i have already purchased the amplifier and a 10" sub (dynabel DY 9410). i am just spiculating how to build the sub-box. have thougt of building the element inside the box and set the bassport to come into the cabin.

At home i now have Electrocompaniet Eci3, Patos 301 speakers and pioneer DVD-717 player. i am going to change out the speakers at home also, with Dynabel Excact components and build a housing for them.

graks said:
dynabel performance). i have already purchased the amplifier and a 10" sub (dynabel DY 9410). i am just spiculating how to build the sub-box. have thougt of building the element inside the box and set the bassport to come into the cabin.

The DYNABEL is a sealed design, trust me, i make them also.
38 liters sealed, is best,IMO.
How do people rate Dynabel in your country?
I have the same designs and i also make other woofers for studio's. I am trying to make a car sound half as good as a home hi-fi,

:angel:

Paradise_Ice said:

The DYNABEL is a sealed design, trust me, i make them also.
38 liters sealed, is best,IMO.
How do people rate Dynabel in your country?

Dynabel is concidered like quality, clean and tight sound. Dynabel is made and sold by a store (Eltek) who is known in norway for selling quality elements for DIY installations.
On the product sheet for my sub, dynabel have set up a 15 litre sealed design. Perhaps it will be sealed after all. Have to call eltek tomorrow and hear what they have to say about my plans...
DY 9410:

Attachments

• dy-9410-copy.jpg
    dy-9410-copy.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 113
graks said:

Dynabel is concidered like quality, clean and tight sound. Dynabel is made and sold by a store (Eltek) who is known in norway for selling quality elements for DIY installations.
On the product sheet for my sub, dynabel have set up a 15 litre sealed design. Perhaps it will be sealed after all. Have to call eltek tomorrow and hear what they have to say about my plans...
DY 9410:

I am glad, people like them and respect them!
These designs are very high quality and sound great.
The one you have i call the Goliath from my range,
A 10 inch Goliath or a 9410 should have arouond 25 liters, not 15 i think?
How much did you pay for this 9410, do you think its good value?
This subwoofer or infrawoofer is far better than most car audio speakers. You have good taste thats for sure.

Yes that is a steel, I have been selling the same design for over 1 year. My woofer is slightly different, but basically the same,
I can sell the 12 inch 9412 for 150 pound thats is the same as 1500 korona i think? i have a very small company and i make these subwoofers when a customer needs them, I have another design, the same as the 9412 but with a 8 magnets stack and not 4! this is almost twice the weight and nobody can lift it! nobody can tell how heavy these are from pictures! if only they knew!
:bigeyes:

i called Eltek today, they said the element works best with a box on 15 liter, included the volume of the element... They also said this element is not suited for use for home use, but the 12" is... Will start building the 15 liter box in a couple of weeks.
btw, your price is about 20 pound more than in norway. Could you attach a picture of the one you makes? :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.