Hi from Ba'more, Md

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well, hello all. I just signed up so I guess introductions are in order. This looks like a pretty cool site so far, handy for my occasional DIY or mod projects.

I'm from the Baltimore, Maryland area, an electronics technician in the fiber optics telecommunications industry by day, volunteer church sound guy by weekend (I head up the audio and video ministries), guitar and home recording hobbyist when I have time, and father of 4/husband of almost 19 years full time <G>. I've got 3 boys and 1 girl and by July they'll all be teenagers (gulp).

I'm fairly well versed with working with and troubleshooting guitars and sound/video system setups so if I see any relevant questions I'll lend some insight if I can. On the flip side, it's hard to find good advice for some of the odd projects I get into but this looks like a promising site to help me with that.

Looking forward to learning,
Jeff K.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.