Greetings from Norway

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi folks!
I'm an electronics engeneer and have been working with developing communication SW for a couple of decades. (Bank transactions, PABX's, mobile phones and millitary radios.)
I am married and have a couple of teenage kids, so it has been a lot of years without too many hobbies.
But the last few years I have started to refresh my interests for DIY audio.
It started with an active sub for the tiny stereo on my son's room.
When my daugther graduated from collage last year (in Norway the kids then have a heavy celebration period, so they needed some suitable audio-equipment for partying), I made a PA rig with a PC as a music source, and 4+1 active speakers.
This was great fun for my son and me (and successful for my daughter).
I have now (together with my son witch have caught the interest as well) started with a bigger active sub, and a set of speakers, that i hope will be the start of a surround set.
I belive in active speakers and are therefor looking for an active crossover. (I intend to jump on the MOX project.)
I am also hoping to try out some classD amps for this purpose.
Seems to be a lot of interesting things here for me.
Best regards :wave:
Anders Berg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.