Hello from Philippines

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello evryone.
Sir Tony, i want to know how much is the power output of the tigerssaurus amp? i want to see the schematic of tigersaurus amps. is it more powerfull than leach super amp. i want to add that circuit in my compilation. Thank you very much.

I'd already made that thunder power amp before. That is already in bridge mode. but the 47K trimpot is very sensitive. Thats y there is a DC offset problem. But i sold it already.

What i have now is the P400 amplifier and the subwoofer amplifier from Rod Elliot. May i request for anyones comment about my amp... Thanks.....

jcatiwalaan said:
hello evryone.
Sir Tony, i want to know how much is the power output of the tigerssaurus amp? i want to see the schematic of tigersaurus amps. is it more powerfull than leach super amp. i want to add that circuit in my compilation. Thank you very much.

I'd already made that thunder power amp before. That is already in bridge mode. but the 47K trimpot is very sensitive. Thats y there is a DC offset problem. But i sold it already.

What i have now is the P400 amplifier and the subwoofer amplifier from Rod Elliot. May i request for anyones comment about my amp... Thanks.....

200watts is possible with the power supply and transistors used. i have some boards in case you want them, but i am in russia now and will be back in manila by august, send me email then and will give you some boards.

First post :)

I'm not sure how old this thread is, but it has come under my attention for several times when i was searching for W-Bin speaker enclosure designs. I myself have been thinking a while about building a PA system. Someone i know once build a system with 4 fold horns and has provided me with a lot of pre-knowledge about horns and w-bins, but not how to design one etc.

My goals are to build a sound setup for small indoor party's (just about 100 people, maybe more in the future). It will be an advantage if it's expendable (extra cabinets) in the future.

To use amplifier power as efficient as possible (that made me go for horn cabinet design).

Not to complicated (like the JBL W-Bin).

I saw the W-Bin in this topic without the inside dimensions and bass reflex. I came across this design before Link (dutch).

Is this the thing for me or should i stick with fold horns? What design could i best use and in what configuration? (remember, i don't have the luxe to buy materials for 8 w-bins or sommething like that.)

And noel, did you sucseed in building a good setup? or are you still working on it?

Regards,
R.Kleven

Hey Guys !!! Wake up!!
It's been one year sleeping..Enlight is asking Noel if he succeed with the w-bin set-up.

Hi Enlight!! I'm impressed of a big room you have to accomodate 100 people. my suggestion is, you should stick to a folded horn. Did you already have it this time?

mga tol

can you post your schematic here, i want to revive this amplifier but i do not know the output transistor...it was erased.

eto yun nabibili sa raon....i think this is MJ2955 or 2aN3055 and driven by 2 TIP41 and 1 TIP42

Thanks,

Attachments

• dsc07980nzhhg.jpg
    dsc07980nzhhg.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 48
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.