Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have been into audio for all my life. In the last 6 or 7 years much more serious. I am a master electrician and been experimenting with power to my rack. I have feed a lot of different material to my gear. I Landed on a nice 10 AWG ofc cord direct from my panel into a distribution strip I built from Corian and Acrylic. I have also been fooling with a set of Altec Lansing 1570B that Tom Tutay with Transition Audio rebuilt. I have added a few nice capacitors in the signal path and moved the input signal wire to the outside of the case to avoid pollution inside. I want to redo the negative feedback feed also.
I have a set of Pure Audio Project Trio 10 speakers. I have been playing with the crossover trying to get a little more air from them. Great just as is, but cant help from fiddling.

I also have a Mojo Audio music server I created a duel boot for. It now runs on Windows Server 2016 with AO and HQ player. My digital far outshines my analog. The analog is also in the process of getting over hauled. The Denon 103R is with the Sound smith. The player stated as a Rega RP6. I did the following to it.

RP6 hot rodded with remote motor mount -

Audionirvana.org

I am now making a new acrylic plinth for it. It is 3 layer. The platter on the top, the tone arm in the center and the motor will actually be separate from the base.

I would like to build a 300B monoblock set of amps. Would love suggestions on what is the best kit.

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.