Hello from Germany

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

since this is the introduction forum, i'd like to introduce myself. My Name is Erwin, I live in a small ancient town Freising which is loacated in the south of Germany, approximately 30 km north of Munich. I'm 45 years old and have the DIY virus since about 30 years, when I started building my first loudspeakers.

Nowadays I'm very much interested in full-range speakers. I started with the Buschorn with the Fostex / ACR FE 103 Sigma maybe 10 years ago, and now I added some Cobra-Horns. I have attached some pictures for your information. I listen to all kinds of music but i really love the sound of the 60s and 70s in Jazz, Rock, Funk etc.

My next project should be the Frugal-Horn XL for which I need the Plans. I made already a donation to this forum and it would be very nice if someone could help me to get the plans therefore.

I don't know yet which driver suits best to my personal taste. I love the "dirty" sound of my Fostex Buschorn. I heard that the Mark Audio Drivers should sound very clean with good bass performance. Well if anybody can give me an advice how the Frugal Horn sound with respective drivers I would be very pleased.

So long

Erwin

Attachments

• DSCF0900.jpg
    DSCF0900.jpg
    576.9 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCF0902.jpg
    DSCF0902.jpg
    550.1 KB · Views: 78
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.