Hello from S.W. Utah (near Vegas)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
First off, I don't know squat about electronics although, I'm willing to apply myself to the best of my ability. Dear Lord :confused:

After much online discovery, I recently purchased 2 pair of speakers. 1 pair of Khorns and 1 pair of LaScala's. This is all a part (of many) of my retirement celebrations. All speakers are the "heritage" lines and are not new. I'm in need of replacement crossovers and after quite a bit of discovery I've found Crites has kits and/or brand new fully assembled boards. Does Crites have the "corner of the market" here or what? Is there another outlet that has equal or better quality parts or fully assembled boards?

I'm able of assembling a new board with detailed instructions such as the ones that Crites provides. While I'm not an advanced electronics dude, I'm a helluva good solderer. Hmm, is that a word? Anyway, looking for replacement kits (or fully assembled) for the Klipsch AL-3 & AA boards. Anybody have any leads?

Much thanks, Tony

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.