Hello from Oklahoma

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well I have been a quiet observer for a year or so now, just lurking in the background soaking up all the knowledge I can, every evening before I go cross-eyed.

I did not join untill now because usually there is already a thread describing in full detail all the questions that I may have on any given project.

I would like to compliment and to thank everyone involved with the forum for making it a flame free zone and a place where people can actually come together and share one another’s knowledge, without getting into a measuring contest.

I am always so surprised not to mention humbled at how knowledgeable every one is in the forum. Even the so called newbie’s seem to know there stuff.

As far as info about me I have tried to fill out my member info as much as possible, any questions feel free to e-mail me.

Thanks again
I will try to keep up.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.