Greetings from Tucson Arizona!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello All,

Since I've been lurking and posting for awhile, I thought I'd take the time to introduce myself. :wave:

I'm a budding DIY and tube enthusiast, looking for fellow fanatics and resources in Tucson Arizona. :magnify:

I grew up in Michigan and spent time in California's Bay Area before settling in the desert, which I find beautiful and addictive. :hbeat: I escape back to the Saugatuck Michigan area during the summers, when Tucson becomes mighty toasty. :hot:

My bachelor's degree is in physics, and my PhD is in technology forecasting and strategy. Now that I have the time, I am happily immersing myself in my life-long passion: audio and tweaking, particularly tube related.

Its been quite a while since my last electronics course, :geezer: but I am scraping off the rust and enthusiastically studying everything I can get my hands on. I have plenty to learn, but that's just great since I am enjoying every minute of it. Having built a Bottlehead preamp, I am now scheming to construct a 100+WPC tube amp to drive my inefficient Magneplanar speakers. :darkside:

Anyway, I just wanted to post my hello, and my thanks to all of you for your interesting and friendly posts. :2c: Please feel free to post or email me, especially if your are local or can recommend some local folks or resources.

Happy Tweaking, :cheerful:

George Ferguson

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.