Little Fish, Massive Pond!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,
I have decided to take my first steps into building my first amplifier and have been hit by the realisation that although happy with soldering and (very) basic Ep's have absolutely no idea what i am doing as far as bringing all of the 'kit' elements together!

Is there a online resource that can take me step by step through all of the processes and stages of constructing my own amplifier from kits (e.g. TUBSUMO V1.3) plus volume control, power supply's and everything else i may have missed??

My dream end result would be a great sounding stereo amp with RCA input, on/off switch, volume control and led on conformation.

Cheers in advance!

A kit is a good place to start especially if they come with instructions.

My first kit was a Maplin amplifier in 1980. It was 225WRMS amplifier. They supplied it in kit form and a separate power supply kit.
Great care needs to be take as one wrong component or wire connection and the amp can become toast.
Safety is probably the most important thing as mains shock can give a nasty burn or even be fatal.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.