Remember Adire Audio?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey folks! I haven't done a whole lot of diy stuff lately but about 15 years ago I built a pair of Adire Audio MTM towers that still give me goosebumps to this day.

The rest of my rig consists of a GAS Thalia preamp, an old 1990's NAD amp that survived a house fire (my Carver kicked the bucket a few years ago) and my beloved SOTA Sapphire turntable with a decent Ortofon cart (it used to have a Sumiko Blue Point Special cartridge, but one of the kids broke the cantilever [emoji35]). Digital output is handled by an old iPhone, because vinyl is for listening and bits are for background.

If you haven't read between the lines yet, I have champagne taste in audio on a cabinetmaker's (really) budget. Everything in my rig is either diy or secondhand. All of it was purchased back when I was young and unfettered by spousal budgetary veto.

Anyway, I'm hoping you all can turn me on to some nice diy gear. Adire had a good run back when the internet was just getting warmed up, I figure there must be a ton more options out there today.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.