Another Dane

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone
New guy but long time lurker and for far longer than my registration date. Lots of knowledge gained and time spent reading various threads over the years. This is one of a few forums that I always check out when researching gear on my local Craigslist.

Music means a lot to me and so too audio equipment, especially Sony ES gear. I've recently been very fortunate and made a few scores on some ES units that I probably need some help and advice on, so, I figured, I might as well start by introducing myself. :)

Having acquired the third amp (an ES of course) for a tri-amp setup that I've wanted to try for years - mainly thanks to Rod Elliott - I may also need some guidance getting that up and running when the time comes.
I'm also planning on replacing my main speakers sometime in the future and I'll definitely need help on that one.

Cheers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.