Howdy From Texas All Y'all

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Figured I'd do this thing right and post sumthin' in the Introductions forum first. I like all sorts of electronics, but if I'm gonna DIY something, it'll most likely be audio related.

I've found the hardest part to any project is the box it goes into. I joined diyAudio to search around for help in this area, and to post specific questions related to project cases if need be. I'm tired of my stuff having a "Homer Simpson made it" appearance to it.

I started DIYing audio stuff back in the 70s, mainly because I didn't have much money. I build everything except the cassette deck. In fact, the speakers I built in 1974 are the foundation of my main speakers still to this day. Still haven't finished them...

At any rate, that's my story.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Welcome to the forum Kris!

I have had more than one project that looked like rubbish. (Like something Homer built in his garage.. LOL) Check out Landfall Systems in McKinney Texas. I use their custom boxes for all of my projects, and recommend them very highly.

https://www.landfallsystems.com/index.php

If you are in the area of Dallas you can check them out at Lone Star Audio Fest in May.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.