Hello, Everybody!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello, I'm Alex. I'm from southwest Missouri. I like video games and tinkering with my cars and buying speakers,amps, etc. I have recently switched from using predominantly alpine products to RF because I am easily sold on a pretty name tag with a jacked up price.(lol) I have been upgrading my car audio system pretty consistently to a point where it is becoming an obsession so I figured I would start researching a bit to have a better understanding about what I'm getting into. I know a little bit about this n' that from trial and error over the years. I'm going to school for Electric theory so maybe I will be able to understand some more of the technical aspects behind car audio. My immediate goals are to understand how the circuitry in an amplifier work (myself and a friend of mine soldered a capacitor and some little thing with long legs[a transistor maybe?] back to the board on my t1500-bd last weekend and it miraculously worked. I would like to know what each of the hundreds of little pieces do), and effective enclosure building techniques. I have built a handful of enclosures but I want to learn what things to take into consideration as far as making ports, making supports for the inside corners of the boxes, etc. sorry for the novel. Hello every one. Have a good evening !:cloud9:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.