A Half ABC Lost In GC La La Land

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening everyone. I am Solomon Choi aka S.C from Milpitas, CA. A brief history of my arrival to USA. I was born in Seattle, WA, USA. However, due to my father's profession problem I ended up grew up in Hong Kong. One of the most developed city in the world. After I had gone through the 17 years of school mental torturing. I ended up getting 5pts in HKCEE. I decided my next promise land will be USA and it is tactically my real home country. Wasn't that strange?

Since there was a little MD rush in the second years after my presence in USA. From there, I realized I could do something about the sound that I got from the sources. I did some research, and built my first Cmoy in a tin candy box. Then I moved to Milpitas from Oakland for College. I lived in my aunt place, and there was a pair of speakers that was not used by anyone. I hook it up with my laptop, and I got pretty good sound. However, it was not loud enough. Then I asked the headphone amp forum, and they referred me to here. I knew some decent builder who came from those forum too.... like digi01...... and many more.

After I built a IGC in an ugly plastic box, I decided to make a *** kicking chassis this time for my upcoming NIGC Kit.

That's it for my part, welcome for any comment.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.