Hello from Hong Kong

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm from Canada (West Coast then Toronto) now in Hong for 4 years. Language teacher by trade, tubes and vinyl on the side until recently. First kits were Heathkit and Allied (can't remember which one was first) in about 1966. While travelling to factories in China inspecting and qualifying office and computer accessory production I got to know a few people from the diy scene. This was all it took to stoke the fires of a latent desire to be in the hifi business with the focus on kits.
DIYaudio is a great place to be!
Brian Cherry

Brian:
Your name seems familiar. I believe your associated with the Consonance amp are you not. I,ve been to your site and a thread recently came up about a US distributor. I think that's great. Hopefully he can source parts here to help keep cost down. Your kits looked like a good value and I'm sure they will do real well here. Welcome to the forumn.:D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.