NAD L 40 Reciever

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
HI every one I'm new to this,so here's my first post

I have an issue with My NAD L40 CD Reciever. It will not play from the tuner. The LCD display shows the station I'm on but I get no sound from the speakers. Just recently I had a warning message on the display saying "protect". So I replaced the speaker wire with new. Note that the CD player won't go as well- as it has a loose drive belt- to load the CD- so I can't test speaker sound from this part of the amp. Consequently I need to track down a new drive belt. Where do I get one of these from? I know I could plug an Auxiallary device into this unit. But I have nothing that has this old style input plug. Any ideas on where I should first start?

Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Hi Brett and welcome to diyAudio :)

You are going to better posting your help questions over in the regular forums, this is really just for intro's.

It sounds like you have a lot going on with the NAD so I would probably suggest 'Everything Else' as the best place for now.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.