Comin' straight outta compton, or thereabouts.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi. I am Highfido. I am a moldmaker, process eng, automationish eng, jig and fixture, cad design and program. Socal actually. behind the Orange Curtain.

I have been putting together audio stuff for decades. Mostly car till now. I got a world class pre, and boutique power. For peanuts. I stole them. Given a power conditioner tranny. Various boutique cords and Microdrive.

Built a cant possibly work sub. Assembled high end kit speakers.

Use my system in a near field fashion. The LOCK in is like magnetism. Your head has an inch leeway. Audio that is meant for one spot primarily isn't very popular, but you cannot get more stereo sep, sense of soundstage.

My one regret in life, is not getting an electronics education. But everything else, is quite a bit. There seems to be a ton of info now. Imagine having to go high end, without this resource. You think we have woowoo now? Back in the day, it was mostly lore.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.